Sunday, August 12, 2012

Olympic Champion- Mo Farah Learns to do the Mobot-Video

By Michael Takeuchi


 Colleague Mike McKean passed this video onto me about the origin of the Mobot-click  link below and enjoy.

http://sky1.sky.com/a-league-of-their-own/a-league-of-their-own-s5-ep5-the-mobot



I am still in awe of Mo Farah's 5000/10000 double gold.  I couldn't imagine not only running what he did, but doing so with a country's hopes on one's shoulders.  I have to admit I teared up a bit during GOD SAVE THE QUEEN even though I am an American.




 It was truly a magical moment in a splendid Olympics.  Other than Canada's 4 x 100 unfortunate disqualification, there didn't seem to be any bad feelings during track and field, in my mind the greatest sport(s) there is (are).



No comments:

Post a Comment